Summer’s here and it’s bringing with it cold drinks, colourful clothing, sunscreen restocks and the sweltering heat. In preparation for the summer, people are upgrading, replacing or adding new air conditioners to their homes.
But did you know that ACs tend to recirculate stale air within a closed room, which means you breathe contains airborne bacteria, yeast and mould, among other allergens?
Sounds hard to believe? Research has found that respiratory diseases are predominant in India, and they are the second largest killers in a country where some of the world’s most polluted cities are located. With air pollution becoming a major concern around the country, improving the quality of air indoor is of the essence. Afterall, prevention is better than cure.
While picking an air conditioner, it’s important to be cognizant of the fact that respiratory diseases are predominant in India. They are the second largest killers in a country where, according to recent reports, some of the world’s most polluted cities are located.
Taking preventive measures to ensure that the air you and your family breathe is healthy and fresh, is the first step to keeping these diseases at bay.
What Your Indoor Air Needs
Regular air conditioners offer a variety of cooling features. And while cooling is a prerequisite for any air conditioner, taking care of the quality of indoor air isn’t. Air conditioners keep the air around you cool and keep you comfortable indoors, while the outdoors are hot, humid and sticky.
They cool the air and recirculate the same air in the closed room, which becomes stale over a period of time. The stale air also contains pollutants like bacteria, viruses, chemicals, pet hair, cooking fumes, smoke, etc.
You need something that traps the unhealthy particles, removes the dangerous VOCs from the air and kills airborne bacteria. So that you and your family are left breathing healthy, fresh air.
How You Can Get It
Eureka Forbes, the experts in purification for over 30 years, presents India’s Health Conditioner that does all of the above while keeping you comfortably cool.
What the Forbes Health Conditioner offers
- Healthy Air
The Active Shield technology kills 99% of the airborne bacteria, traps dust particles floating around and removes the harmful VOCs in your home.
Forbes Health Conditioners live up to their name by incorporating four essential filters to its design:
- Cold Catalyst Filter – This filter eliminates bad odour and harmful gases, keeping the air you breathe fresh and healthy.
- Vitamin C Filter –This filter releases Vitamin C, which is an anti-oxidant that helps you feel rejuvenated and beautifies your skin.
- Negative Ions filter – It releases negative ions and eliminates impurities such as dust, smoke and pollen particles in the air.
- High-Density Filter – This high-density filter features an anti-dust effect that, unlike ordinary dust filters, can increase to more than 50% and can clean dust up to 80%.
The Health Conditioner not only ensures that your indoor air is healthy, it is also designed to be reliable. It incorporates a 100% copper coil that offers high durability. The Blue Fin design makes it corrosion resistant for a long-lasting performance. Forbes Health Conditioners come preinstalled with Self-Diagnosis and Auto-Protection functions that immediately shut off the system on detection of any abnormal operation or part failure.
It offers several other features that make operation easy and efficient.
- Eco Mode – This 8-hour energy saving mode saves 60% energy as compared to when running on normal.
- Sleep Mode–With this mode on, you can be assured of a sound sleep and energy saving too. When on, it increases cooling or decreases heating by 1℃ once each in the first two hours and maintains this for the next five hours before switching off.
- Auto Restart –If the Health Conditioner shuts off unexpectedly, this setting enables it to maintain the settings and modes when restarted.
- Follow Me –The remote controller features a built-in sensor that recognizes its surrounding temperature, enabling the Health Conditioner to adjust the temperature accordingly.
- Variants–The Health Conditioner is available in 3 different variants: 1, 1.5 and 2 tons. This enables you to pick one that best suits your room size and requirement.
So, don’t compromise on the air you breathe indoors. Stay comfortable and cool, and breathe healthy air too.
Know all about Forbes Health Conditioners or you can call on our toll-free no – 1800-266-9900